The NCSEM-EM brings together leading academics and experts to deliver unrivalled undergraduate, postgraduate and continuing professional development (CPD) programmes in the area of sport, exercise and physical activity.
- BSc Sport and Exercise Science (Intercalated)
- MSc Exercise as Medicine
- MSc/PGDip Musculoskeletal Sport Science and Health
- MSc/PGDip Sports and Exercise Medicine
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
The NCSEM-EM currently offers the following CPD programmes aimed at helping healthcare professionals working across different age groups to promote health, wellbeing and physical activity.
- Early movers practitioner training
Training to help early years practitioners extend the physical activity opportunities available to the under-fives in their care.
- Promoting health behaviour change
This course will teach you key solution-focused skills to help promote health and wellbeing in routine consultations with clients.